JS-Kit Comments

Thursday, September 10, 2009

What about your Spouse??

Now I know you're all dying to discuss your spouse....

Should we spy on our spouses? I don't believe people should get married in the first place if they don't trust each other 100%. BUT, people do change over the years. When you both have jobs and you're both spending 80% of your time with other people....well, you know what can happen. I won't tell you whether you should spy on your husband/wife or not. That's your business.
What I will say is this...
If it comes down to the point where you don't know what kind of diseases they may be bringing home, I'd say more power to you. If your spouse doesn't care enough about you to protect you from that type of thing, then YOU protect yourself! Don't become a victim.
If you have kids, well that's another big part of the equation and should be factored in.

Another note...I don't believe any videos of cheating spouses have ever been admissible in divorce court, so keep that in mind.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment